My journey in Yoga began in 2003 under the tuition of Bryn Raven. Since 2010 I have been practising under the guidance of Swami Atma Gyanam Saraswati of The Yoga Tree in Norwich. In October 2015, I embarked on a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course with Atma, which is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals and I qualified in September 2016.
All my Yoga classes are Hatha Yoga Style, with a focus on building strength and flexibility as well as breathing and relaxation. Whilst the classes are suitable for beginners and those with no experience of practising Yoga, a basic level of fitness would be an advantage. Variations are given to accommodate your own range of movement and props and equipment are provided. Please book to secure your place as spaces are limited (with the exception of Introduction to Yoga Series on a Wednesday-free to attend and no need to book if you are a resident of Catton Grove/Mile Cross).
Hatha Yoga Style
Suitable for beginners and those with experience
Build strength, flexibility, breathing and relaxation
Yoga Alliance Professional
Monday - Hatha Yoga, 7.00-8.15pm, at Trinity Church, 12 The Square, Drayton, Norwich NR8 6XE (classes start Oct 1st 2018)
Tuesday - Get Up & Flow Hatha Yoga, 10am-11am, at PureGym, 125 Copenhagen Way, Norwich, NR3 2RT (members only, £2.00 per class, book via PureGym)
Wednesday - Get Up & Flow Hatha Yoga, 9.30-10.30am, at Rowan House Health and Wellbeing Centre, 28 Queens Road, Hethersett, NR9 3DB.
Wednesday - Introduction to Yoga Series, 11.30am-12.30pm, at Catton Grove Community Centre, Jewson Road, Norwich, NR3 3RQ. Free to residents of Catton Grove & Mile Cross (no need to book - Series runs from April 24th-June19th 2019)
Wednesday - Hatha Yoga, 7.00-8.15pm in Suite 2, Taverham Village Hall, Sandy Lane, Taverham, NR8 6JR.
Thursday - Hatha Yoga, 7.00-8.15pm at Trinity Church, 12 The Square, Drayton, Norwich NR8 6XE
tailored to your individual needs
I offer one-to-one tuition in the comfort of your own home or at a suitable venue. It allows you to comfortably begin your Yoga journey if you are new to Yoga; you have the opportunity to explore and deepen your own Yoga practice under the sole guidance of your teacher, you set the intention of your own class and ask questions as they arise.
Below are just some examples of areas that can be explored in one-to-one tuition:
- A beginners introduction to Yoga, giving you the foundations with which to take to future classes.
- The creation of a home practice which you can practice regularly and for free in the comfort of your own home, confident in your alignment and with the understanding of what you are doing and why.
- The opportunity to better understand your own mind and body through Yoga, deepening your own practice and allowing you to gain more from your regular Yoga class.
- A time to work on specifics; whether it be working towards a particular goal and using Yoga in conjunction with other forms of fitness or using Yoga as Therapy for specific conditions.
- Each one-to-one session lasts for 1hr 15mins and costs £45.00.
- I also offer small group classes which could be a corporate event or a group of like-minded individuals wishing to enhance their Health and Wellbeing. Please contact me for further details and costings.